Sunday, 23 September 2007

Big News!!!!!!!!!!!



OMG!!!! soooooooooo excited!!!! I was literally just going to log off and I recieved an email from Mary Yontz from Scrapping The Music to tell me I made it on the Design Team WOOOOOOOO! I seriously feel so honoured!!!!!!! check it out! its going to be great! Music inspires me so much and this site is brilliant because your challenged to scrap music!

I am not sure who else is on the DT yet! but I cannot wait to find out!!!!!! right I really have to log off now!!! I was supposed to log off an hour ago! and Roxie is crying to be fed!

I'll leave you with this layout (above) which was created for the category stories challenge to scrap you favourite body part! I chose my eyes! and I was in the mood to use more of the "I heart candy town" collection! so fun!

10 comments:

Lilian Schneider said...

Hi Nicci,

I'm just as excited as you are, because I'm in the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! Isn't it amazing?
Looking forward to working together.

toofclnr said...

Congrats!!! that is so so awesome, your work is so full of fun!!! they will be lucky to have you girl!!!! :D

Rachel Whetzel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Love your work! Can't wait to work with you!
~rachel whetzel
fellow DT member

shelly b said...

congrats girly! so excited to be on this DT with you! love your work!

ricanlaw said...

Congratulations! I am so looking forward to getting to know you and your work through this blog.

Aleida Franklin
www.ricanlaw.typepad.com

kix said...

Congratulations on the DT. Scrapping the Music is such an awesome challenge blog. Your work is awesome!

EllePiggo said...

Well done Nikki, that's fantastic and well deserved!!:)

Dolores said...

Congrats, I can't wait to work with you! Love your work!

fat and scrappy said...

Congrats on your DT selection. Love your work that you have posted on your blog... Mary made a great selection. Have fun!

Nessa said...

hi
congrats for the design team!!!
you rock