Saturday, 18 August 2007

Sprinkles (With Help From Roxie)

Happy Saturday everyone! I am sharing a layout I created this morning called "Sprinkles", I made these cakes last week and got a bit carried away with the pink icing.......but thats because its one of my favourite colours!
To start this layout I got my white carstock and painted a square in the centre (see below).


I then cut and placed the Hambly Overlay over the painted square and attached the photo. I cut strips of Love Elsie PP from the Betty Range and arranged it to the left of the photo and the bottom of the photo.

I then cut out some shapes from the Sassfass Lass Scrumptious pp and placed them to the right of the layout. I had already created the title in my mind before I started the layout. I used Scenic Route Cream Alphas and then used Multi Coloured pens to create a sprinkles look by doodling on the alphas! they actually look good enough to eat!

The last touches was the journaling and the paper flower inspired by One Little Word I dabbed a little white paint on them and inked them. Lastly I doodled the swirly border. & 3 doodled buttons to the corner of the photo.


I had alot of help with this layout from Roxie! so I have to give her some credit LOL! she insisted on walking on the craft table and sitting on my lap watching what I was creating! so this layout is kind of special

3 comments:

Gigi said...

oooh!!!! LOVE how your flower turned out!!! it looks so cute there w/ the cupcakes!!

toofclnr said...

Awesome Awesome layout! Love how thw painting looks and Roxie is a lil cutie, and such a helper!! he hee.... great blog too, i link you in mine, hope you don't mind! have a great week!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Cute kitty and cute header!