Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Oh I hate waiting!

mmmmh Miss Nikki is getting very impatient! I am waiting for my Candy Town Collection to arrive.....I ordered it on 23rd July and as I am from the UK it can take up to 2 weeks.........today is 7th August so I expect it should be here anyday soon! but I cannot wait another day!!!!!

I am also still waiting for my Hambly rub ons! haha you will have gathered by now I am not patient!

I shall keep you updated on whether my goodies arrive! hopefully I will be scrapping one or both of the two pictures for my parents dining room! I have no idea what I want my layouts to look like, I do not work by sketches I tend to lay out the products I am going to use and let my creative juices flow! watch this space!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ooohh that looks like some scrummy stash!!!