Saturday, 25 August 2007

cutie Pie

I am so glad its the weekend! and Monday is a national holiday in the UK so I get the day off work! a nice long weekend!

My "I heart Candy Town" Collection arrived this week! it turns out there was an error on their system and my order had not been shipped, but they put it on an express delivery and it took like 5 days!

The above layout "Cutie Pie" of Roxie Marie is paper from the collection cut into strips with the heart sequins and pink paperclip. I used American Craft Thickers, Pink cardstock and a white pen to create a doodle border, I used Hambly pink rub ons and of course doodled hearts and circles. I wrote "Roxie Marie" on the photo.

I got my photos developed this morning of Roxie and had to scrap with them right away! where I went to get my photos its self service so you can print them straight away, and there was a woman next to me who saw my photos printed and kept saying how gorgeous Roxie is!

More Scrapping coming up in the next couple of days!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Love your layouts, great work!

toofclnr said...

this is absolutely awesome, you know i love love love your style! I just got a shipment from Bampop today and can't wait to play with it either, it's crazy bright, but i'll figure out something. I like the candy town stuff?? where'd you get that? i think i need that! he hee..... Great layout of your baby, such a sweetheart!!! enjoy your weekend!

Aline said...

Such a beautiful and awesome layout, love the bright colors!

Hope you had and still have a great weekend! :)