Sunday, 5 August 2007

Baby Roxie


Ok this week has been crazy! Firstly I have two layouts to share with you. The "Love Sushi" layout I created last week, I wanted to create a black and white layout to go with the sushi theme. I used a mix of Scenic Route and Love Elsie & created a black and white border around the layout, and a black and white circle border, there is some inking on the paper tearing, & I created a ribbon flower.
Now the top layout "Baby Roxie" I created today, it is of course of my gorgeous baby kitten Roxie! I used my Hambly overlays for the first time and cut out 3 hearts and attached them with little pink brads. I used glitter on the right of the hearts and some glitter on the flower stamps. The stamps and pp are Sassafras Lass. I could not help but include a speech bubble for the journaling "I am 6 Weeks Old and I love Cuddles with my mummy". She does bless her, this minute she is asleep on my lap as I type this, she just sleeps anywere.
I feel soooooooo tired, she needs constant attention as she is still a baby, she is learning things every day and I love watching her on her little adventures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

both are spiggin awesome !!!!

Love that kitten one very cute and the sushi one is perfect!