Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Goodies Lots Of Goodies!

Oh my! Look what that postman delivered to me this morning! WOOO! It arrived in 3 packages all at once! My heart literally skipped a beat with excitment! I always get excited to receive scrapbook parcels but this time the goodies were just too good lol.

The top picture is lots of American Craft Thicker Stickers, Rouge De Garance Papers (which are just gorgeous), below is some Sassafras Lass papers & Hambly overlays! (the pink one has not shown up too well on this photo). I am sooooooo please with my Hambly! they are even better in the flesh then I thought they would be. They are very good quality and smell delicious too!


Not in the photos is a Rouge De Garance mini kit! & American Craft Arrows which is full of bright papers! Argh I am so happy now I have all these goodies to play with, Its amazing how when your feeling low a box of scrappy goodies can make you the happiest person!

2 comments:

EllePiggo said...

Those papers are just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

am lurvin all that stash !!!!!