Monday, 16 July 2007

Day From Hell

ARgh! today is my first day off of my week off work! and its been terrible! firstlymy car smoked up for no reason when I got to the shopping mall lucky though it seems ok.........which is odd........but at least I managed to get home safely! I went to register with a reqruitment consulatancy as I am looking for a new job, they told me they knew my company reallywell and rolled off some names, they said "oh dont worry this is confidential" but I cannot help worrying that they will tell my company I am job hunting........but they cant do this right?
well on the plus side I got alot of clothes from PRIMARK, 2 tops, a set of Pjs and two tops which I can lounge in which are really funky! I shall post pics! a belt and this all came to £30! I love PRimark on a good day! I mean every time I go its Saturday afternoon and there is nothing good worth buying, but as I went Monday morning the shelves were full!

The above layout is dedicated to my love of colour! I used Junkiz Salsa Celebration PPs and Felt shapes from Ki Memories!

No comments: