Saturday, 28 July 2007

Automatic 5am scrapping

This layout is for the OLW challenge the word was "Automatic" & I knew straight away that I would create a layout about how I automatically pick up my camera and take photos. I used my new Rouge De Garance papers which I just love! and got to have some fun with paint too! I was up this morning at 5am to finish this layout! LOL! now I know I have gone scrapbook mad! I started the layout last night and I was not really happy with it.........and I could not sleep for worrying that it was not how I wanted it to look, so 5am I got up and started from scratch! and I am happy with the results!

Today I went to see Hairspray! It was brilliant! John Travolta is brilliant! and the girl who plays the lead role is fabulous! such a nice feel good film that has you dancing and singing along!

2 comments:

Je@net said...

What a great LO! Love the colors you used!!

EllePiggo said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colours.