Sunday, 8 July 2007

Acrylic Paint!

How girly is this layout? hehe! I used Love Elsie Betty papers for this! & customised black Bazzill Alphas using paint and sakura Glaze pens! Customising letters can open all kinds of doors! I paniked when I did not have any pink letters left but my brain kicked into action and came up with the idea to customise black letters pink.

I have discovered the wonders of Acrylic Paint!


You can do so much to a layout with Acrylic paint! the world is your oyster.....lol seriously as in the above layout I used it for the letters and the pink border around the photo!
I have also created a layout today using Acrylic paint which I cannot upload now as my camera needs to go on charge! but yes I am loving Acrylic paint.
Off to go make Cherry and Coconut Muffins!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Nikki good idea to customise letters, I'm always running out of chipboard letters so I might try acrylic paint & sakura pens....