Sunday, 10 June 2007

Two Peas In a Pod & A Crash



Well what a MAD week it has been! the main thing which happend is that I had my first car crash! well it was not a proper smash up crash........more of an accident! I reversed too much then I should have and hit a car. I can still hear the sound of the smash.......I just closed my eyes, took a deep breath and walked out of the car to see the damage.......and to my shock THERE IS NOT A STRATCH! and there was not a scratch on the other car either! I am soooooooo lucky! but It really shocked me and I was shaken up from it......and I did cry! I got myself back in my car this morning to go swimming because otherwise I know If I do not get back behind the wheel I never will. I am more scared then ever though, I do not like driving!!!



The above layout is of my mum and I. We are so similar and that is why we fight! in that picture we are both not wearing makeup as we were on vacation and relaxed! and we look like twins! I used Perfectly Posh PP's by Tinkering Ink! I do not tend to use primas in my layouts but they suit this lo perfect. I was playing around with the lo and came up with the idea of doodling on my buttons! I was a bit scared the ink would not dry and they would smudge, however after an hour they were dry! those Sakura Glaze pens are brilliant. I will definately be using this doodle button technique more often.

I still have a plain mini book which is calling for me to design it! I need to decide what I want to base it on!

2 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I love those buttons. Do you mind if I use this idea?
Hope you have recovered after your crash.
Penny
x

CĂ©line Navarro said...

I loooooooooooove this layout !!!!! great work!!!!