Thursday, 21 June 2007

Swimming

WOOOOOOOOO I swam 2 miles today!!!!!!!!! all in aid of charity of course! gosh I cannot believe I actually did it! I used to swim for Kent when I was 10 years old and then gave it up when I was 12, so thats 7 years ago and obviously I was not a strong a swimmer as I used to be, but with a bit of practise at the gym I have got alot stronger and managed to complete the 2 miles! I am starving hungry though and my legs are aching! I have eaten pasta, cheese and crackers and I am still hungry!

Here is my latest Creation with my "Love Elsie" Goodies! It is of me and my first car! I called it girl racer and wanted to create a girly yet grunge layout! I layers the pp and did some paper tearing and inked at the bottom, Cut small strips of ribbon to arrange on the left side of the layout. Using a sticker as a base I attached ribbon to the back to create a flower effect. There is blue rik rak at the bottom of the photo, to the end I added a chipboard flower and using tweezers attached gems. I colored in pink some of the words on the bottom pp.

I am in the middle of writing my entry for Scrapbook Inspirations "Best Newcomer Scrapbooker" I am typing it away now and hope to send it off this week!

No comments: