Sunday, 17 June 2007

My Dreams



I took a pic of my newest additions to my stash, the Love Elsie Betsie and Roxie kits, Queen & Co Felt ribbon, American Craft Thicker Stickers! It just screams "come and use me". I am going to have to cut down on the amound I spend........I got paid Friday so I was thinking of just having one spend this week on a US site where I can get everything I want then buy nothing the rest of the month......I hope I can stick to it!

My latest lo "My dreams" I thought I would create a layout of the main dreams I have, I used Queen & Co felt ribbon which really stands out! doodled on buttons and used a basic grey rub on. I'll talk about the dreams on my layout To Bungee Jump In Newzealand I have wanted to do this since I was about 10 years old! If I bungee jump it has to be in Newzealand. To Write my own Novel/book - I am always writing stories, songs and creating my own recipies, at some point in my life I would like to write a whole novel or recipe book. To run the London Marathon - I watch this on TV every year and wish I had the determination to do it! give me 10 years and I will have run the Marathon! To visit New York again - I was lucky enough to visit New York last year, its the best place I have visited and there is alot more I would like to see and do there, I am sure this is achievable I just have to save up. To eat Sushi in a restaurant in Japan - I love Sushi and the whole Japaneese culture, I would like to have the experience of eating Sushi in Japan. For one of my scrapbook layouts to be pubished - This Is a big goal of mine, for my scrapbook work to be published would be amazing, people may see my work and be inspired, someday I hope this happens!

Have a great Sunday. xxx

No comments: