Sunday, 3 June 2007

Back From Vacation






I am back from vacation! I had a great time! it was not long enough I can tell you! and its funny how as soon as you go back to work its like you have never been away!


We drove up to Stratford Upon Avon on Sunday and spent the day there, Monday we went to Alton Towers which is a theme park! I was pretty scared about the rollercoasters but I went on them all!!!!!! its such a big park but we managed to get it all done in a day as there was no queues.


Tuesday and Wednesday we stayed in the Cotswolds which is just beautiful (pic above) Its just so different to the city I love it! Oh and I forgot to mention I found a scrapbook shop in Stratford called BlueMoon! I went crazy in there and spent alot!!!!
I was not able to scrap for a week and this weekend I scrapped 3 pages! the weekend has flown by though which is not a good thing! Scrapping does make time fly! here are some of my work from the weekend! I will upload more tomorrow.



This is the bag I bought with my birthday money! Its a Pauls Botique and each bag he makes is different which I just love! I was inspired by the star print on the bag and used stars as my theme, main product used is scenic route laurel PP.


Yep you have guessed it! this is a pic of me and my brother on one of the rollercoasters at the theme park! Look at the fear on my face! I honestly did enjoy it though! I used 3bugs in a rug Stars PP. The blue stars are Autumn leaves stamps and the title is American Crafts!




No comments: