Sunday, 13 May 2007

The First Post

Hey! I am very excited to be opening my new blog "Sweet Serendipity Designs".
I am going to record all of my designs and thoughts and ideas and hopefully start challanges.
My name is Nikki, I am 19 years old from the UK. I discovered Scrapbooking about 5 months ago! and have not looked back since. I have always been a creative person with a big imagination however never found something to help my talent progress. Scrapbooking has opened alot of doors to me so far, I feel I have been scrapbooking for years. I also love photography and will be sharing alot more on here.
My ambition is to get published and I would love to work for a Scrapbook company!
I would love to see this blog grow and maybe take on more designers to blog here.
Who knows what can happen.......with Scrapbooking The sky is the limit!

No comments: