Tuesday, 22 May 2007

First Altered Journal

Its been such a lovely hot day today! why is it that whenever I wear a jumper and a coat to work its sunny? and the day I chose to wear a short sleeved top it is cold! argh, I just cannot win.

Last weekend I felt inspired to create my first altered journal (above) I decided on a girly theme for it! I had Queen and Co Alphas to use up from my stash. I also used 2 Bugs in a Rug Tickled Pink paper, and Heidi Swap pink flowers, Bazzill big polkadot brads and of course pink ribbon, which I tied around the rings of the book!

I had alot of fun making this! and I can see myself getting addicted to Altered Art!

Comment with your Altered Journals! I would love to see them!

1 comment:

Gail said...

That's really pretty Nikki. I am working on my altered journal but it needs a lot of work!