Saturday, 26 May 2007

Busy Bee



Firstly I am very excited about my latest purchase! I found the brand new IloveElsie "ROXIE" range on 2peas yesterday! and decided to buy them!!! I bought the page kit, rub on alphas (both above) and ribbon! I have never purchased anything from a USA site before so I am nervous is will get here ok! but I used my credit card, i have an order number so hopefully it should reach me! I CANNOT WAIT! to get these!


I am very very busy at the moment, the last two weeks and next week I have not stopped. I am going on Vacation tomorrow until Thursday! I am going to various places in the UK including Alton Towers the theme park which I am excited about!
I have a party to go to this afternoon and packing to do so I shall catch up with you next week!
Take care
Nikki Monique

No comments: